Thursday, March 18, 2021

Game servers - host your Interactive Game

 Looking for a way to host an Interactive Game. Our game servers boast a 99.97% uptime. Web Hosting in Saskatoon


A little freestyle here, my son wants me to list some of his favorite games so here we go:
  1. Monster Legends - Mythic, Legendary, Epic, Rare monsters (among others)
  2. Roblox - has this version called Adopt Me, looks ok.
  3. Pirates of Everseas - a pirate game whereby ships attack other ships and islands
  4. Skylanders - looks like a pretty cool game, this is for Xbox 360
  5. Pokemon - on the 3DS



When I was a kid, I liked the sports games, I was addicted to anything that kept stats. It's amazing to see how much game technology has changed over the years.





My Top Old-School 5
  1. EA Sports, NHL
  2. Sonic
  3. Tiger Woods 99, EA
  4. Warcraft
  5. Some Wrestling arcade game - that I spent about $50 in quarters on one summer, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandomains Web Hosting: Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, Proximity - The 4...

Brandomains Web Hosting: Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, Proximity - The 4... : There are 4 Fundamental Principles of graphic design, they ...