Saturday, March 20, 2021

A quote, and, a Great one | Business, the leap of faith

 There is a famous quote by the greatest hockey player to ever adorn a pair of skates, it reads like this:

"You miss 100% of the shots that you don't take"
- Wayne Gretzky

This 'life' statement can also be applied to business.  With any business venture, there is a certain amount of risk involved.  Will my business be viableCan I support myself and my family with a businessWill it even, remotely, work?

These are all questions that we will not always have the answers to before starting a business, but, we will never know if we don't try.

If you are passionate about an idea, vision, or dream, make it a reality!  A word of caution, proceed with realistic goals and do some relative research, before, spending your money.

When that day comes...to start your business, though, reach out to the affordable web hosting of Brandomains.ca




1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    website hosting

    ReplyDelete

Brandomains Web Hosting: Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, Proximity - The 4...

Brandomains Web Hosting: Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, Proximity - The 4... : There are 4 Fundamental Principles of graphic design, they ...